infolink

Sunday, March 31, 2024

What is going on with BONKbot and Solana meme coins

 OK, so I am either really bad at trading or something is up. I am just seeing way too much oddness. I am constantly losing and I am being very careful. Between BONKBOT and Dex screener showing me that I am up 30% till I hit sell, then lag, then all the sudden I sel at a loss. This happens all the time. I am not just talking 5$ either. I will watch a chart and study the heck out of it. I enter and all the sudden, it never gets above 10% and when it does. the above happens. So I try for less, and guess what as soon as I buy, no matter the coin, it tanks. I just don't understand what is up here. I am about done with the BONKbot, it fdoes nothing for me at all. All the hype must be those trying to get referral links, but I am just saying, if I show you all my trades, you would be like wtf. You see these you tubes of people winning and i constantly change my strategy to one that is a lot more conservative and I still lose. as soon as I purchase the chart stops and doesn't do anything but go down, may a 3% gain but that is when I am down 30%, I try to buy more and it tanks more. I am just about done with this crap, I am either very bad, very unlucky or something else is going on here. It turns out BONKbot has a relationship with each DEX and maybe something is going on there, is anyone else having these issues?????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon1