infolink

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Do you have a computer problem, an error you cannot fix, a software application you cannot figure out

If you have a Computer problem , an error you cannot fix, a software application you cannot figure out. Well you have come to the right place, I can help you out with anything from Linux, to Windows, to Programming, Database administration, and design.

Post your current issue in my comments section and I will gladly assist you with your issue. No matter what the issue is, I will do my best to assist you.

I have over 20 years experience in the IT industry. I have managed many large networks and applications. I have written many Web based and Desktop based applications and services, leveraging .NET and many other programming technologies. So just ask away with any issue you may be having, from SEO, to software programming, Computer troubleshooting. I will do my best to assist you any time.

I look forward to hearing from you...


Jim
570-223-8452
jimmy151athotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon1