infolink

Friday, January 13, 2012

How to solve the error JScript runtime error: 'kendo' is undefined while using KendoUI in Visual Studio 2010 SP1

I have been playing a lot with the KendoUI . Recently I implemented the KendoUI framework in a Visual Studio 2010 project. When I did, it ran fine, but I noticed that I had not installed Visual Studio 2010 SP1(fresh OS install). So after I installed Sp1 for Visual Studio 2010 I started getting this error" Microsoft JScript runtime error: 'kendo' is undefined " I couldn't figure out why this was happening. So, I went and installed fiddler web debugger, thinking maybe it wasn't getting the js files. For you to debug in Fiddler using 'localhost' you have to add a period before the port. When I did this, I no longer received the JScript error. So basically my start page when running the project locally is:

http://localhost:51892/

Change the start URL to using the built in web server, this doesn't work with iis:

http://localhost.:51892/ <<< Notice the period before the colon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon1