infolink

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

How to read Excel file in .Net C# and VB.NET

I have many times int the past been asked to import/export data from an excel spreadsheet. In the past I have used Interop and OLEDB, but I found this to be a simple dll which allowed me to roll this stuff out a bit faster. This a very simple, lightweight DLL which allows you to read from an excel spreadsheet without Interop and installing an obsolete OLEDB dll.

Excel Data Reader - Read Excel files in .NET

Lightweight and fast library written in C# for reading Microsoft Excel files ('97-2007).
Cross-platform:
- Windows with .Net Framework 2
- Windows Mobile with Compact Framework
- Linux, OS X, BSD with Mono 2+

http://exceldatareader.codeplex.com/

1 comment:

  1. I use Aspose.Cells for .NET Library to manage my excel files without installing office and i can create, edit, write, convert, import/export data to excel files and can do many more another tasks. Try it.

    ReplyDelete

Amazon1